Iris Einheuser Professor of Computer Science
Faculty Group: Artificial Intelligence
Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 1991
Doctorate, University of Padova, Italy, 1987
M.S., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1984
Computer vision, medical imaging, and applied mathematics.
Current Projects: Video analysis (funded by NSF), identity management for surveillance (funded by ARO), medical imaging and computer-assisted diagnosis (funded by NIH and Duke CTMS).
- F. Solera, S. Calderara, E. Ristani, C. Tomasi, and R. Cucchiara. Tracking social groups within and across cameras. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 27(3):441-453, September 2017.
- R. S. Zou and C. Tomasi. Deformable graph model for tracking epithelial cell sheets in fluorescence microscopy. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 35(7):1625-1635, July 2016.
- B. Burchfiel, C. Tomasi, and R. Parr. Distance minimization for reward learning from scored trajectories. AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pages 3330-3336, February 2016.
- C. Carley and C. Tomasi. Single-frame indexing for 3D hand pose estimation. ICCV Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics, pages 493-501, December 2015.
- E. Ristani and C. Tomasi. Tracking multiple people online and in real time. Asian Conference on Computer Vision, pages 444-459, November 2014.
Extended List of Publications
Publications by Carlo Tomasi